Japanese Art T-shirts - ZOUCHOUTEN
ZOUCHOUTEN - Viruudhaka
Zouchouten or Viruudhaka is one of the four heavenly kings or guardian gods and guards the South.
What is trampled under his feet is the demon, the Buddhist enemy.
PLEASE NOTE : Our sizes are for Japanese, for standard US sizes, consider one size LARGER than your normal size, ie: If you are usually a MEDIUM (M), then consider our LARGE (L) sized T-shirt.
We strongly recommend to measure with T-shirt you own.
* There is a discrepancy of 0.5cm-2.0cm (¼"-¾") depending on the preservation conditions due to the property of cotton knit.
Size (cm) Length Width Sleeve S 60 46 17.5 M 67 48 19.5 L 73 52 20.5 LL 75 55.5 21 3L 77 57 22.5
FOR LONG USING
- Relaxed Fit Type.
- Soft and durable fabric with strong and detailed stitching creates a comfortable but tough T-shirt.
- Feel the excellent quality of Japanese product.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
You can wash our products as normal using washing machine, but we recommend the following ways for long time using.
- Please - Wash inside out. Do not iron print.
- Before ironing turn T-shirt inside out. Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry in shade.