Japanese Art T-shirts - MONJU-BOSATU
MONJU-BOSATU - Manjushri
Manjushri is a bodhisattva of wisdom.
He rides on a ferocious lion wielding a flaming sword in his right hand, and having the scripture in left hand.
The poem against the light color lotus means that the lotus has a beautiful white flower regardless that the water is not clean.
Soft-touch drawing and printing with color blurring effect create tender, high quality adult chic taste.
PLEASE NOTE : Our sizes are for Japanese, for standard US sizes, consider one size LARGER than your normal size, ie: If you are usually a MEDIUM (M), then consider our LARGE (L) sized T-shirt.
We strongly recommend to measure with T-shirt you own.
* There is a discrepancy of 0.5cm-2.0cm (¼"-¾") depending on the preservation conditions due to the property of cotton knit.
Size (cm) Length Width Sleeve S 60 46 17.5 M 67 48 19.5 L 73 52 20.5 LL 75 55.5 21 3L 77 57 22.5
FOR LONG USING
- Relaxed Fit Type.
- Soft and durable fabric with strong and detailed stitching creates a comfortable but tough T-shirt.
- Feel the excellent quality of Japanese product.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
You can wash our products as normal using washing machine, but we recommend the following ways for long time using.
- Please - Wash inside out. Do not iron print.
- Before ironing turn T-shirt inside out. Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry in shade.