Japanese Art T-shirts - NANMENOU
NANMENOU - Skull of TAO
This is derived from 'Chuang-tzu', the ancient text of Tao.
Chuang-tzu, a great master of Tao, asked a skull whether it wanted to come back to human life again or not.
Then the skull answered frowning, 'Why should I throw away this present bliss like Nanmenou Emperor to come back to life ?'
The Kanji word on the front is Nanmenou, meaning the emperor sitting facing the south.
PLEASE NOTE : Our sizes are for Japanese, for standard US sizes, consider one size LARGER than your normal size, ie: If you are usually a MEDIUM (M), then consider our LARGE (L) sized T-shirt.
We strongly recommend to measure with T-shirt you own.
* There is a discrepancy of 0.5cm-2.0cm (¼"-¾") depending on the preservation conditions due to the property of cotton knit.
Size (cm) Length Width Sleeve S 60 46 17.5 M 67 48 19.5 L 73 52 20.5 LL 75 55.5 21 3L 77 57 22.5
FOR LONG USING
- Relaxed Fit Type.
- Soft and durable fabric with strong and detailed stitching creates a comfortable but tough T-shirt.
- Feel the excellent quality of Japanese product.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
You can wash our products as normal using washing machine, but we recommend the following ways for long time using.
- Please - Wash inside out. Do not iron print.
- Before ironing turn T-shirt inside out. Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry in shade.